Custom Shirt Deals!

To: Xfs <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Custom Shirt Deals!
From: Alicia <alicia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 21:15:48 -0400

Hey there!

My name is Alicia and I’m just emailing to offer help with your event shirts. After nearly two decades of business, Custom Shirt Deals has screen printing reduced to a science. And we have the formula for success! Our unbelievably LOW PRICES+ FREE ARTWORK + FAST TURNAROUND TIME + FREE SHIPPING = happy customers. Our customers come back time and time again because they know that shirts are our specialty.

The BONUS for you is that I'd work to ensure a smooth order from start to finish. Considering we only use name brand apparel, only create and/or suggest designs by highly skilled artists  and only run top of the line equipment, you can bet on getting a product that surpasses your expectations when you order with us!

To see what you should be paying for your shirts, feel free to call me or send me an email.

Thanks,

Alicia

www.customshirtdeals.com

1-563-387-8171

Unsubscribe 1624 13th Ave S Clinton, IA 52732