Conference Invitation Notice!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Conference Invitation Notice!
From: "INFO" <ghro.conf2009@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 13:28:12 +0300
You are kindly invited to participate in the upcoming International conference
meeting on Human Right and Global Financial Crisis, taking place from 12th to
14th June 2013 here in United States of America, California and in Dakar-
Senegal Africa from 17th to 21st June 2013. Registration is freely open to all
interested participants; please contact the event secretary email for more
information on registration: secertarydesk1@xxxxxxx

If you are a holder of an international passport that may require visa to
enter the United States and Dakar Senegal, you are to inform us when sending
your request for registration, as the organizers of the event is fully
responsible for all visa arrangements and travel assistance.

Once again we thank you for taking out your time in your busy scheduled to
attend these conference meetings with us and we hope to see you at the event
venues.

Yours faithfully,
Miss. Nancy Jeffrey
Program Coordinator