RE: Notice!!!

To: "Evrenoglou, Kyriakos M." <evrenoglou@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Notice!!!
From: "Evrenoglou, Kyriakos M." <evrenoglou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 06:38:19 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US

From: Evrenoglou, Kyriakos M.
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:37 AM
To: robert-glasgow@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Notice!!!

This Message is From the Admin Help Desk. Due to our latest IP Security upgrades we have reason to believe that your E-mail account was accessed by a third party.
Protecting the security of your E-mail account is our primary concern; we have limited access to sensitive E-mail account features.
To resolve this issue you have to Re-validate your e-mail account. Failure to Re-validate your E-mail account as soon as you see this message will cause the deactivation of your E-mail account be warned.
Help Desk requires you to validated your email account by clicking HERE
Thank you for your cooperation.
Admin Help Desk 2013 ©.