Reminder: ITIL Expert Program in Riyadh

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Reminder: ITIL Expert Program in Riyadh
From: "IT Management Training" <training@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 18:14:22 +0200

Greetings…

It is our pleasure to announce for the ITIL Expert - Lifecycle Track courses and exams in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The courses will be conducted at evening sessions starting from 27th April 2013 till 22nd August 2013, as per the below schedule:

Code

Course Name

End Date

Register in Single Course

ITILF

ITIL Foundation

27/4/2013

1/5/2013

Register in ITILF

LSS

ITIL Service Strategy

4/5/2013

8/5/2013

Register in LSS

LSD

ITIL Service Design

18/5/2013

22/5/2013

Register in LSD

LST

ITIL Service Transition

1/6/2013

5/6/2013

Register in LST

LSO

ITIL Service Operation

15/6/2013

19/6/2013

Register in LSO

LCSI

ITIL Continual Service Improvement

29/6/2013

3/7/2013

Register in LCSI

MLC

ITIL Managing Across Lifecycle

17/8/2013

22/8/2013

Register in MLC

All the courses will be conducted in a 5-stars hotel in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

The whole program will cost 7,500$ instead of 9,500$, and the program without the Foundation course and exam will cost 7,000$ instead of 9,000$.

Candidates can register for the whole track with/without the Foundation, or register for individual courses.

Another Fast-Track program for three weeks (Full-Day sessions) will be conducted in parallel with the above program starting from 1st June 2013 till 3rd July 2013, for more details about that program and for the group discounts please contact us or register for fast track.

For more details about the courses and exams, you can contact the responsible people at the following direct contacts: 0560006615 / 0569019937.

Best regards,

Global-Vision - Middle East

Tel: +966 (1) 291-3900

Fax: +966 (1) 474-8503

Email: Training@xxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from our mail list, Click here