Get daily new customers from Google

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Get daily new customers from Google
From: "Ratikala" <ratikala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:01:16 +0500
Disposition-notification-to: ratikala@xxxxxxxxxxx
Return-receipt-to: ratikala@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sir/Madam,

For a very small annual fees, we will do following:
1) List your website in Trade Directories and Send you PROOF of listing.
2) Write 10 NEW, innovative and unique ARTICLE on your website, business or
company.
3) Create 2 Press-Release and Media Item ..
4) Create Social Media Accounts.
5) Create and Market a VIDEO on your company on Youtube and 30+ Video Sharing
Websites.
6) Create Facebook & Twitter Profiles.
7) Manage and improve your Internet Marketing Campaign for the entire year.
We are providing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Internet Marketing
Services to 5000+ clients in USA, Africa, UK, Indai and Gulf.

Send us an email and contact details today with your Website Name.

Regards,
Ratikala.