inheritance

To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: inheritance
From: Rene Steinhausen <Rene.Steinhausen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:56:37 +0000
Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

I am Mrs. Margarita Yakov and i have picked your email for inheritance. rather than allow my late husband greedy relatives to use my husband's hard earned money in ungodly way kindly reach out to my lawyer email address mroland2@xxxxxxxxxx He will give you directives on how the money should be willed to you.

This transmission is not a digital or electronic signature and cannot be used to form, document, or authenticate a contract. Hilton and its affiliates accept no liability arising in connection with this transmission.Copyright 2013 Hilton Worldwide Proprietary and Confidential