Enjoy Lowest Group Privilege Price of Integrated GMP & HACCP - 10 & 11 A

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Enjoy Lowest Group Privilege Price of Integrated GMP & HACCP - 10 & 11 April 2013
From: "Cambridge Training Sdn Bhd" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 00:53:47 +0800
Sender: Cambridge Training Sdn Bhd <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer: Mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from this mailing list. If this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies.
Note: This email is only for our potential clients. If you have accidentally received this, please accept our deepest apologies. To choose not to receive future emails from us, simply click here
,GMP & HACCP
INtegrated