1st Page Google Ranking

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1st Page Google Ranking
From: <natalie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:10:26 -0700

Hi,

Hope you are well. I am Marketing Manager with a reputable Internet marketing company.

I was surfing through your website and realized that despite having a good design; it was not ranking on any of the search engines for most of the keywords pertaining to your domain. I was wondering if you would be interested in getting the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) done for your website.

Let me know if you are interested, I would happy to send you our company & price details etc…

I look forward to your mail.

Yours sincerely,

Natalie

Marketing Manager

Online Sales Department

Email: natalie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web.

You can opt out by sending mail to: fidoya@xxxxxxxxx  and we ensure you will not receive any such mails.