SD Machinery Taiwan; Your only choice for the fully automation for Doubl

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SD Machinery Taiwan; Your only choice for the fully automation for Double Sides Turning machining lathe , Save time and Man PowerâCooperation wanted
From: "SD Machinery Taiwan" <Sebastian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 06:15:31 +0800

Dear Sir:

Good days

SD machinery proudly presents our Twin Turrets, Twin Spindles ,Twin Controllers Lathe SDC-45H with Gantry Robot Auto Loading System for your Double Sides automatically machining process

With the Gantry Robot and feeding tray Loading system, you can save lots man power with highly precision turning.

All you have to do is to put the work-pieces on the feeding tray, then push the start bottom, and you are free to handle over the other things

Save time and money

Of course, save lots man power and other cost for hiring people

Please check the following hyperlink for more information

Machine action Movie

http://youtu.be/wU5EVXqeg1g

On-Line PDF brochure

http://youtu.be/8DY3o7XhMQ4

The following is the specification for our Twin Turret Lathe

1.      Maximum turning diameter: 220 mm

2.      Swing over cross slide: 330 mm

3.      X axis travel: 115+5 mm

4.      Z axis travel: 135 x 2 mm

5.      Spindle nose: A2-5

6.      Spindle bore: Ã 45 mm

7.      Turret: 8 Positions hydraulic turret

8.      Controller: SYNTECH 900

9.      Others

Regarding the after service, SD offer you the best and most durable machine

You are free from the after service

Should you need more information?

Please feel free to contact us

SD Machinery Marketing Team