xfs_log_commit_iclog() function has been removed by commits 93b8a585:
xfs: remove the deprecated nodelaylog option
Beginning from Linux 3.3, only delayed logging is supported so that
we call xfs_log_commit_cil() at xfs_trans_commit() only, remove the
useless comments so.
Signed-off-by: Jie Liu <jeff.liu@xxxxxxxxxx>
fs/xfs/xfs_log_cil.c | 4 ----
1 file changed, 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/fs/xfs/xfs_log_cil.c b/fs/xfs/xfs_log_cil.c
index ddc4529..e3d0b85 100644
@@ -668,10 +668,6 @@ xlog_cil_push_foreground(
* transaction to the checkpoint context so we carry the busy extents through
* to checkpoint completion, and then unlock all the items in the transaction.
- * For more specific information about the order of operations in
- * xfs_log_commit_cil() please refer to the comments in
- * xfs_trans_commit_iclog().
* Called with the context lock already held in read mode to lock out
* background commit, returns without it held once background commits are
* allowed again.