A change!

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A change!
From: Nick Robinson <rajabifarzad@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:26:50 +0000

"There are people in the world that seem to be alive. They breathe, walk, talk and live. However, they are indeed taken prisoner by the world, kept in bondage by life and smitten by the events. For staying alive, they belittle themselves so much so that they seem to be dead. In contrast, free people may have a short life, but they live well. They breathe at will and are not subjected to the will of others - others are subjected to them."

Sometimes when a single star cleaves dark, we just notice that the dark had surrounded us completely!
Sometimes we are swamped with marsh so much as if we have forgotten flow and movement!
Sometimes our mirrors are full of dust so much that we cannot imagine a mirror without dust any more!

He is a scientist, a sportsman, an author, a poet, a photographer, and a painter; he is a commando, he is a minister, but he is none of them, it is better to say that Mostafa Chamran is a lover! He really love the way where he go. Dr. Mostafa Chamran is among those who reading about them disturbs imaginations.

Although reading the eighty eight episodes book may take eighty eight minutes at most, we maybe can evaluate the light around us by it. It is worth.
When he finished the painting, he wrote a poem of his with his handwriting under the painting: “Maybe I cannot demolish this darkness, but I distinguish between darkness and light and truth and falsehood by the same little light. The light, however little, will increase in his/her heart if someone is after it!”

This book(22) is going to show a new way to everyone who needs a change in life!

This book(22) is for those who are seeking truth and have not yet found it. It is for those who have freedom of thought and hate people depriving others of freedom, whether they are ordinary people on the streets of the city, or the great media that not only do not think freely but also do not let others think freely. And whenever truth was to be told to the public, if it was likely to shake the high palace governing public opinion, it was nipped in the bud.

The book is for those who are looking for something new to live by ... a new idea ...
Though it certainly is not so new since it has existed since the very early life of humans on the Earth, but it is new for you and me, governed by the media.

A new idea for a new lifestyle! The lifestyle seems painful at first glance, but if we look carefully, it is like a calm ocean which no light wind can disturb.

Book Details:
Book Title : 22: Not a new lifestyle For those who thirst for humanity!