Check :)

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Check :)
From: "PayPal Accounts" <advpoker228@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 10:52:43 -0800
Greetings fellow poker lovers.

We welcome you to our renowned Poker Website in the SouthEast Asia. For anyone
outside SouthEast Asia,
you may contact us directly (check on our website for our contact details), and
we can arrange something
in order for you to become a member. Our website is located at
http://www.poker228.net - Currently with
over 500 members playing at any given time, so you will always have some people
to play with!

We'll be waiting at http://www.poker228.net - Thank you

[IND]: Kami juga menjual data-data kartu kredit yang kami peroleh melalui
beberapa online shop.
       Jika anda tertarik, harap hubungi kami langsung lewat ym/bb. Kami siap
melayani anda.