xfstests should still make xfs as default?

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xfstests should still make xfs as default?
From: Carlos Maiolino <cmaiolino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:32:32 -0300
Hi, working on xfstests after its new directory structures I noticed we should
use now something like:

./check xfs/<test>

to run some tests, IMHO this is not intuitive and I was working on a patch to
make us able to use something just like the old way:

./check <test>

But, since xfstests is becoming more generalist than xfs specific, I wonder if
we should still keep xfs as default.

What you guys think?

I'll work on a patch to keep it as default or at least giving a suggestion on
how to call a specific test in the new way.

Cheers

--
Carlos