[News] OKT11 - Newly Selected Beneficiaries!

To: "Linux-xfs" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [News] OKT11 - Newly Selected Beneficiaries!
From: "88DRAWS LOTTERY" <do_not_reply@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 01:56:36 -0400
Dear Email User,

We have just concluded an automated selection of email addresses over the internet, your email emerged as one of our special winners to receive RM 4,576,890.00 (Four Million Five Hundred And Seventy Six Thousand Eight Hundred And Ninety Malaysian Ringgit) and is attached to the following details:

File Category – Lotto Hotpicks
Winning Numbers: 24 13 21 33 36 19

For confirmation and receipts of your entitlement, you MUST FORWARD a copy of this announcement as well as your

FULL NAMES -
VALID MOBILE/CELL NO. -
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE -

to our Winnings Manager via contact information below:

Mr. Wayne Matiu,
Winnings Manager,
Email: wayne.matiu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours faithfully,
Antonia Hussein,
Automated Coordinator,
Email: daisy88draws-1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

DISCLAIMER & CONFIDENTIALITY:
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it, as it may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, unauthorized use, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
88DRAWS LOTTERY SDN BHD is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.