March 2013 Newsletter

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: March 2013 Newsletter
From: Simon Phillips - Champions Club <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 01:52:30 +0000
Email not displaying properly? View it online

CCC Logo

Hello and Welcome to this first newsletter from the revamped, overhauled and thoroughly revised Champions Club Community.

Our Vision hasn’t changed, we’re still here to help create One Global Family but, based on lots of feedback from our Community Ambassadors, our Purpose has been refined to “Inspiring and Enabling all people to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others.”  Or, to put it even more simply, we’re all here to “Go MAD”, where MAD stands for Make A Difference.

This month, our focus is on Homelessness with a number of articles and features highlighting this desperately sad and avoidable problem.

All of these are presented to inspire you to join in our campaign to end homelessness in the UK and Sign our e-Petition here.

Also featured in the magazine this month:

What’s Happening?  Some insights into what is going on inside CCC to keep you up to date.  Any questions / thoughts or ideas on how you might be able to help, please contact simon.phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, that’s all we’ve got time for this time, there is a whole lot more inside the magazine.  Enjoy the read and do join in if you have a story to tell that will inspire others to Make A Difference!

Kind regards,

Simon

Simon Phillips – MD, Champions Club Community

Champions Club Community
Registered Office: 70 Royal Hill, London SE10 8RF

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us you can unsubscribe here