Email Security

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Email Security
From: "Nathaniel Harrison" <nathaniel_harrison@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:33:05 -0500
We would like to inform all email users to upgrade account immediately. Help desk is moving Microsoft Web access Outlook 2003 with the new Microsoft Web access 2012/Internet Explorer 9. By default, messages are displayed in threads so that all the messages on a particular topic are grouped. Inability to complete information on the form within 48 hours Message Center will render your e-mail in-active from our. Fill information on the Form by clicking on the link below:

CLICK HERE

Your present outlook will be upgraded within 48 hours. Your information will be back-up for the new 2013 Microsoft Web access Outlook, there is nothing to worry about.

We are sorry for the inconveniences but please understand that this is a temporary limitation for your protection. This Message is Marked with High Priority.