THE NEW APPLE iPHONE 5/64GB

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: THE NEW APPLE iPHONE 5/64GB
From: SPECIAL! SPECIAL!! SPECIAL!!! <sales.promo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 19:56:15 +0200 (IST)

We are Dealers in all Apple Brands and we offer Only products purchased from Apple Authorized Dealers in USA which qualify for the original manufacturer's warranty

THE NEW APPLE iPHONE 5/64GB = $470
http://www.apple.com/iphone/

THE NEW APPLE iPAD3 64GB/3G/WIFI = $500
http://www.apple.com/ipad/

ULTRA THIN APPLE MACBOOK AIR 13" LAPTOP = $550
http://www.apple.com/macbookair/

5 Units Unlocked GSM Apple iPhone 5 @$470 = $2350 and Get the below FREE

Get 1 FREE Apple iPad3 64GB+3G Wi-Fi Tablet

Get 1 FREE Apple MacBook Air Ultra Thin Laptop

All Brand New in Original Box + USB cable + Apple Charger Adapter + Apple Headsets + Manual Instruction + Apple sticker
Extra: For your convenient use, I will include 01 more usb and Sim Eject Tool

They also comes with 1 year extended Apple care warranty that can be activated upon purchase under your name

For More info Email us ASAP

APPLE - 360 LTD UK(Reg No 07519147)
3 TRAMWAY ROAD, WOOLWELL, PLYMOUTH,
DEVON, PL6 7TQ, UNITED KINGDOM