Music Videos as low as $2000 for cool acts

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Music Videos as low as $2000 for cool acts
From: Super Rad Motion Picture Group <daviddonihue10001@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:58:18 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:date:subject:message-id:mime-version:from:to :content-type; bh=dRNCpvUOjAXf6htuC24W8t8v1gkzsH+3sjvc4n/0jx8=; b=dleu6k0hRIxryE9DJLEVsXFUHCEUqs+uWiRqPf7lRS2Jek/6dLXTZtZFhcq9Xbox8J +uGdQ3hK37P1PybJ8lnYX/HA+qOu89S7PyJCy6f3IEj26IV+Y4fi3mRP3XkAnHi7Deye 2SaLcbd8hOme85MuyeiXMxcknrPlQhCYk1zBRasbLk2ioXz/BAphhAiuLmX7IqwAEzK3 E5LxhGTmTmrbKyVKpu6UOpy3rFeXTRCxUEMpZHuEkDLK/amBu8zPAAsUD9GBEis14iYU ThG6fDTaBQNM/bERgmwno7F1ZjQ9QRVbYQpz5Y4z9a1IVqIwdJM8JrQEJB40KdJkiNiR tv5Q==

Starting as low as $2500 (if you provide the location). We also offer lyrics and mash up videos that have been known to rule the youtube world. 2 NEW VIDEOS ADDED! CHECK EM OUT! I've had work run on MTV, BET, M2, etc. My recent music video did 160,000 views when it dropped and launched the career of it's young star onto Nickalodean.

http://www.superradfilms.com/music-videos.html

Donihue directed the underground mini-hit The Weathered Underground staring Brea Grant from Heroes as well as the upcoming film The Bang Bang Brokers. His past music videos include Computer Killer (featuring Gas Lamp Killer and Computer Jay) The Lashes, Sirens Sister, Rocket, Pinehurst Kids, Mar Mar, Rick Shaffer, Aaron Manino and many others. He has cut promos for Guitar Heroes Soundgarden launch party, Wii's Just dance campaign, Groundworks Pearl Jam and many more.

David Donihue

323 363 0562

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx