Purchase Order

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Purchase Order
From: Em, &, Supply, Group, Pty. <accenturegroup@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 06:48:13 +0100
Good day .

Thank you for your swift response to my mail in regards to one of your
product i saw on a trade website which my company will like to
purchase from you.

However i saw a similar and latest product design on a trade
production design website which i have chosen to be the product design
i want,i will need this particular design in large quantities if the
price and the quality meets up to our requirements, as we go for the
best quality and the best price.

To view the picture of the particular product i need you need to click
the link below, Log in your email username and password for you to
view the picture of the exact product and design that my company has
decided to purchase, do get back to me and let me know if you have the
design as we are ready to make immediate order in large quantities.

Click the Link: http://www.sep.org.pt/modules/mod/sample/Samples.htm

Mitchel