Re: XFS IO multiplication problem on centos/rhel 6 using hp p420i raid c

To: Dennis Kaarsemaker <dennis.kaarsemaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS IO multiplication problem on centos/rhel 6 using hp p420i raid controllers
From: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 06:40:23 +1100
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 03:12:16PM +0100, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> Hello XFS developers,
>
> I have a problem as described in the subject. If I read the xfs website
> correctly, this would be a place to ask for support with that problem.
> Before I spam you all with details, please confirm if this is true or
> direct me to a better place. Thanks!

CentOS/RHEL problems can be triaged up to a point here. i.e. we will
make an effort to pinpoint the problem, but we give no guarantees
and we definitely can't fix it. If you want a btter triage guarantee
and to talk to someone who is able to fix the problem, you need to
work through the problem with your RHEL support contact.

Either way:

http://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_FAQ#Q:_What_information_should_I_include_when_reporting_a_problem.3F

Cheers,

Dave.