Re: XFS IO multiplication problem on centos/rhel 6 using hp p420i raid c

To: Dennis Kaarsemaker <dennis.kaarsemaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS IO multiplication problem on centos/rhel 6 using hp p420i raid controllers
From: Stan Hoeppner <stan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:34:53 -0600
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On 2/28/2013 8:12 AM, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> Hello XFS developers,
>
> I have a problem as described in the subject. If I read the xfs website
> correctly, this would be a place to ask for support with that problem.
> Before I spam you all with details, please confirm if this is true or
> direct me to a better place. Thanks!

You mention in your subject that you have this problem on RHEL6.  You
should contact Red Hat support.  That's why you paid for an enterprise
Linux distro license.  And it would seem reasonable to assume you run a
version of CentOS based on the same RHEL version.  Thus the answer you
get from Red Hat should apply there as well.

--
Stan