Hello From Miss Sonia

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello From Miss Sonia
From: sonia hutu <sonia.hutu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 23:43:02 +0100 (CET)

--
Hello My Dear,
How are you today over there in your country? I hope you are fine.
My name is Sonia. I saw your email today when I was searching for a good friend
and admire it, I think we can write together to be friends, I would like you to
contact me back so that we will know more about ourselves and I will also send
you my photo as soon as you contact me back.
Hopping to hear from you soonest,
yours new friend,
Miss Sonia.

MY DEAR PLEASE I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOUR LOVELY MAIL TODAY