NICE MEETING YOU

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: NICE MEETING YOU
From: ALLEN GLOBAL TRADING <allengt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 20:36:39 +0100
Attn;

Please do note that I got your contact from the net that you and your company deal on range of crude oil products. Please do confirm and revert back to me, as I do look further for a business relationship with you and your company.

Do feel free to revert back to me with any of your offer/order.

Thanks, as I do wait for your swift and positive response.

Note: That is thing of great joy to us, to bring buyer and seller together for for a successful deal within the shortest time possible.

I WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU AND YOUR COMPANY REGARDING THE FOLLOWING CRUDE OIL PRODUCTS;

BLCO
LPFO
AGO
FLCO