Re: XFS appears to cause strange hang with md raid1 on reboot

To: <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS appears to cause strange hang with md raid1 on reboot
From: "Tom" <storm9c1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:25:26 -0500 (EST)
Cc: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
In a previous message, Eric Sandeen wrote:

> Sorry for hassling you ;)

Nah, no problem, I think we all know what it's like in corporate
America........  Besides, when hassled, I hassle right on back -- just to
ensure that I'm taking a full participating role in the love.  :-D

Again, your help is appreciated and I'll be happy to give back as much
as I can.  I've been committed to XFS for 15 years, and RedHat for even
longer (way before CentOS existed).  And Linux longer yet!
For the SGI engineers on this list, I do miss IRIX though...  it will
always have a special place in my heart -- if only that OS and its tools
could have been open sourced...

-- Tom