Re: XFS Freezing occasionally hangs

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS Freezing occasionally hangs
From: Ryan Campbell <ryan.campbell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:04:28 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=yK2rmJjvfxfOJ8Bryr7n/IGJUylpXkA/FMAC4feXvqk=; b=twPex3sw51VR1E/SBL0+IxVCpsSjsDoDvSXqgkEa5R8OUQzLFWjb+kQfk3YtnCS3Q1 vdGQJIHj8s0A1vMfrDeZJ7cSdKvhxBYCQG/NEM8GDzQYg/lLnAzAFRdFMd6EODel5aFC rh4llBCvT/nAUEKFw3XlUdbxazu3yATfwANOmseV1XCSapThNXCcuIK8Tm7kWGb6gGCh PjMhaimkp3kJOi038L4Oz6jI+e2kzAKgBJCXgfoiHIIzwp2kbVAAS6S+U/F6J/Iuw8UK 7bziDqtRtm6z0nf9wC8mSgKGyGBhos6WtOiuEG8lbdjRlXwr/5+kzqd3KOu8ygBKiYfi nUQg==
In #xfs, bpm recommended I run echo t > /proc/sysrq-trigger. Here's the output of that command on the host with the stuck xfs_freeze. : https://gist.github.com/4636507