Investment inquiry

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Investment inquiry
From: Theodore Jacob Vogel Jr <theojacvogeljr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:06:08 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=illustration.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:To:Reply-to:From:Date:Message-ID; bh=Cr8f2qTvmeOVPM2Ts4vqSgbAi/J9dpd2fE9N2pG0igA=; b=W0qNb2DtcqKsZT7RWxqsx9RwEgnM64e/J43ySlHmifg17KmY2eRAMqmobPIxobyM/2cJbzc5KtcvKo7bZswaKOPSnIL4Z+m7fXouMHUMOve3OzBOJOxl4uVXpjI+gYOrdJNv8TIrr+F4vEm4vuW3Htygb6V3buE+MLXPqtdyMM8=;

Hi,

How are you? Hope life is okay? And compliments of the year.I was on my
searching through Business Magazines and I discovered your contacts
details, thus why am writing you this mail. I am an investor from
Philadelphia PA.  A Strategic Business consulting and real estate
development in U.S. REIT, INC. "United States - Real Estate Investment
Trust". Currently residing in Northern Ireland with my family.

I intent to invest in Real Estate Field & Hotels or industrial estates in
the states or in any city for the sole benefit of my 2 children.  I am
showing interest in going into partnership with you, looking forward ahead
for any good investment opportunities you have ideas on.

I am  also willing to participate in any lucrative investment
opportunities  that  has  good marginal returns and if  actually you can
assist in partnership with me to achieve  my focus dream to invest . I can
also welcome any other investment opportunities ideas you may advice on.
I am looking towards to develop five star resort islands.  The Resort will
be unique and one of the best resort in city and complex indeed. It will
be the modern luxurious holiday resort in the city. The concept of the
Resort will compass luxury and hospitality. The resort will be five star
standards of service and amenities in the Environment will be Sustainable
good to give the customers the maximum access to feel the nature and enjoy
the prestige Holiday.

The Resort will also have focus on the European and Asian market to sell
unique products /cloths etc, and any other product that have the
Potential. The department structure and management will focus on food &
beverage, spa and other facilities to the entire satisfaction of the
customers.

I am looking for an investment partners to accomplish my dream plan ahead
to be achieved.

Awaiting your earliest response & look forward to hear from you and I
hope to establish a cordial business partner relationship with you.
Best Regards
Theodore Jacob Vogel Jr