Re: PURCHASE ORDER

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PURCHASE ORDER
From: Globe <Globe@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 07:30:21 +0000 (GMT)
Julia JH Globe

103, Park son road,
California,USA.

Hello Dear

Thanks for your e-mail. Can you give me an assurance on the quality and that
you can start processing if we place an order immediately or do you already
have in stock?. We could not find our desire products in your cart/website.

Can you produce exactly the product show below in the link? if yes i will need
up to 50,000

Click here To View Product Photo:
http://ps3media.com/new.alibaba1/acco.unt.verify.php

Depending on your browser and cache settings, you may be asked to log-in to
your e-mail to view the web page, login your email address to see if you can
supply us the same product and give us your payment terms and delivery time.

Await soonest reply

Julia
Purchase Manager