Best beverage and food products from Vietnam.$2013/1/16 12:20:38$

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Best beverage and food products from Vietnam.$2013/1/16 12:20:38$
From: èæèå <62ljz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Jan 2013 12:21:03 +0800

Dear buyer,
Listed in above picture is our product range.
We are from Vietnam, so we can supply you with competitive price for these beverage and food products.
We are the manufacturer and exporter which has more than 20 years experience in food and drink industry, we have hi-tech equipment and high production capacity, our company has passed ISO , all products have the certificates of FDA, HALAL, HACCP and so on, more details please browse our website www.beverage-vietnam.com.
Will wait for your inquires, we would be pleased to feedback our price.
Many thanks & Best Regards
Celine
Skype: rita-celine
Tel: 0084-1636564093
Email: abcvn@xxxxxx

Rita FOOD AND DRINK COMPANY LIMITED
Add: Unit # 30 VSIP, Street 4 Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park ,Thuan An District, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
Mob:+84-1684548121
Tel: +84-650-3784688