Re: oss.sgi.com migration

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, Ben Myers <bpm@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: oss.sgi.com migration
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:03:32 -0600
On 1/14/13 9:45 AM, Ben Myers wrote:
> Hey Russell,
>
> On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:26:22PM -0600, Russell Cattelan wrote:

>>> git fetches from oss.sgi.com seem to be hanging. The connection gets
>>> established, but no data comes down the pipe from the server. As
>>> such, my hourly cron job that pulls from oss.sgi.com trees has been
>>> failing for the last 12 hours....
>> So I'll use this as a test to the list.
>>
>> I'm still working on getting the daemon online.
>
> It appears to be working this morning.  Thanks!
Yup I think I got all the bits installed and configured last night.
But it was getting late and I was pretty tired so let me know
if something still isn't quite right.

Hopefully mail is stable and happy -- but please let me know as
the new system is using postfix vs sendmail so some permission
fixup were needed. (Note I fixed the issue with spamassassin this morning)

Note I have not moved over the mharc web mail stuff since mailman's
pipermail interface is the standard. Unless somebody really says
we need the old unsupported mharc web interface I would prefer not
maintaining it any longer.

-Russell