Supply Needed.

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Supply Needed.
From: Purchasing Department <fadillah.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 14:59:00 +0700 (WIT)

Sir/Madam,

Our Company is interested in your product,that we saw in trading site,your
early reply is very necessary for further detail of specification immediately
you receive our email.

Regards
Purchasing manager,
Mr James Vincent .
Innex, Inc.
325 Enterprise Place,
Pomona, CA 91768
United States.
This message is confidential. Unless otherwise specifically stated by the
sender, any documents or views presented are solely those of the sender and do
not constitute official documents or views of HighScope Indonesia. Any
unauthorized disclosure, use, copying or dissemination of the content, either
whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the
message, please notify the sender immediately.
HighScope Indonesia does not take any responsibility for any damages caused by
this e-mail from any virus or communication failure.