*Good news

To: Recipients <infoweirdonations@xxxxxxx>
Subject: *Good news
From: "Colin & Chris Weir" <infoweirdonations@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:19:55 +0100
This is a personal email directed to you, My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery
of £161,653,000.00 GBP Pounds on 16th July 2011 and have voluntarily decided to
donate the sum of £1,650,000.00 GBP to you as one of our lucky beneficiary as
part of our own charity project to improve the life of 20 unknown lucky
individuals all over the world. we decided to make sure this is put on the
internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3697016/EuroMillions-winners-Colin-and-Chris-Weir-161653000-smackers.html

Please provide the following information
*Full Name:
*Telephone Number:
*Age:
*Country: