New Private Message from LAGbook

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New Private Message from LAGbook
From: nabila mustafabin <dont-reply@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:38:17 +0100

nabila mustafabin (from LAGbook) sent you a private message:

nabilaamustafabin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello
greeting to you
My name is Miss nabila I Saw Your contact information address at the site today and after going through it i Become interested in you, so if you do not mind, I will like you to contact me back with my private email (nabilaamustafabin@xxxxxxxxxxx) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know who i am, although the flesh online searching for a true and honest man I believe we can move from here! Remember, color, language or distance does not Matter but Love matters a lot in life.
Best of my Regards
From nabila
a lot of love and kissssssssss nabilaamustafabin@xxxxxxxxxxx

To reply this message, you may want to join LAGbook. If this was unsolicited and you get too many of these emails, please report this activity by forwarding to reportabuse@xxxxxxx