[ANNOUNCE] dmapi v2.2.12

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] dmapi v2.2.12
From: Ben Myers <bpm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:38:17 -0600
Looks like I didn't get the packaging for the tarball quite right in
2.2.11, so we'll try again today.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Version 2.2.12 of dmapi has been released.

A gzipped-tar archive of the source code is available here:

    ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/cmd_tars/dmapi-2.2.12.tar.gz

The source code can be accessed via git using this URL:

    git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/cmds/dmapi.git

Below is a summary (from the doc/CHANGES file) of changes
since release 2.2.10:

dmapi-2.2.12 (13 December 2012)
        - Updated the release.sh script to work with newer git.

dmapi-2.2.11 (31 Oct 2012)
        - Various build related fixes, thanks to Theodore Ts'o,
          Mike Frysinger, and Jan Engelhardt