[ANNOUNCE] xfsdump 3.1.2

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] xfsdump 3.1.2
From: Ben Myers <bpm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:35:06 -0600
Looks like I didn't get the packaging for the tarball quite right in
3.1.1, so we'll try again today.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Version 3.1.2 of xfsdump has been released.

A gzipped-tar archive of the source code is available here:

    ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/cmd_tars/xfsdump-3.1.2.tar.gz

The source code can be accessed via git using this URL:

    git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/cmds/xfsdump.git

Below is a summary (from the doc/CHANGES file) of changes
since 3.1.0:

xfsdump-3.1.2 (13 December 2012)
        - Update release script to create a source tarball.

xfsdump-3.1.1 (31 October 2012)
        - Save and restore 32 bit project ids correctly.
        - German translation, thanks to Chris Leick.
        - A few fixups to the German translation, thanks to Stefan Ring.
        - An initial Polish translation, thanks to Jakub Bogusz.
        - Various build system cleanups, thanks to Mike Frysinger, and
          Jan Engelhardt.