Looks like I didn't get the packaging for the tarball quite right in
3.1.1, so we'll try again today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Version 3.1.2 of xfsdump has been released.
A gzipped-tar archive of the source code is available here:
The source code can be accessed via git using this URL:
Below is a summary (from the doc/CHANGES file) of changes
xfsdump-3.1.2 (13 December 2012)
- Update release script to create a source tarball.
xfsdump-3.1.1 (31 October 2012)
- Save and restore 32 bit project ids correctly.
- German translation, thanks to Chris Leick.
- A few fixups to the German translation, thanks to Stefan Ring.
- An initial Polish translation, thanks to Jakub Bogusz.
- Various build system cleanups, thanks to Mike Frysinger, and