Looks like I didn't get the packaging for the tarball quite right in
3.1.9, so we'll try again today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Version 3.1.10 of xfsprogs has been released.
A gzipped-tar archive of the source code is available here:
The source code can be accessed via git using this URL:
Below is a summary (from the doc/CHANGES file) of changes
since release 3.1.8:
xfsprogs-3.1.10 (13 December 2012)
- Update release script to make a source tarball.
xfsprogs-3.1.9 (31 October 2012)
- Print nice details if agsize is out of bounds in mkfs.xfs.
- Various fixes for fragmented multi-block dir2 handling in
- Fix extent record printing in xfs_db on big endian arches.
- Use the correct macros when dumping block maps in extent
form in xfs_db, thanks to Peter Watkins.
- Add sync file range support to xfs_io.
- Implement preadv/pwritev in xfs_io.
- Link against libreadline for libxcmd, thanks to Mike
- Clean up mkfs.xfs output on invalid inode size.
- Various build fixes, thanks to Mike Frysinger and Jan