[ANNOUNCE] xfsprogs v3.1.10

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] xfsprogs v3.1.10
From: Ben Myers <bpm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:31:31 -0600
Looks like I didn't get the packaging for the tarball quite right in
3.1.9, so we'll try again today.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Version 3.1.10 of xfsprogs has been released.

A gzipped-tar archive of the source code is available here:

    ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/cmd_tars/xfsprogs-3.1.10.tar.gz

The source code can be accessed via git using this URL:

    git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/cmds/xfsprogs.git

Below is a summary (from the doc/CHANGES file) of changes
since release 3.1.8:

xfsprogs-3.1.10 (13 December 2012)
        - Update release script to make a source tarball.

xfsprogs-3.1.9 (31 October 2012)
        - Print nice details if agsize is out of bounds in mkfs.xfs.
        - Various fixes for fragmented multi-block dir2 handling in
          xfs_repair.
        - Fix extent record printing in xfs_db on big endian arches.
        - Use the correct macros when dumping block maps in extent
          form in xfs_db, thanks to Peter Watkins.
        - Add sync file range support to xfs_io.
        - Implement preadv/pwritev in xfs_io.
        - Link against libreadline for libxcmd, thanks to Mike
          Frysinger.
        - Clean up mkfs.xfs output on invalid inode size.
        - Various build fixes, thanks to Mike Frysinger and Jan
          Engelhardt.