Re: xfsdump INTERRUPT issue

To: Jeffrey Ellis <jellis@xxxxxxxx>, <stan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfsdump INTERRUPT issue
From: "J. Ellis" <jellis@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 14:46:53 -0500
Cc: "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi, Dave & Stan, et al--

Are you guys getting this post? I don't see it showing up on the list and
have had no responses. I'm wondering if the size of the text of the
requested xfs info I had added is causing an issue getting it posted.

If not, here's a repost, using a link to the file instead.

http://dhnet.us/xfs/xfs_data_file.odt

Best,
Jeffrey