Order

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Order
From: ".SIMS GROUP" <m.dsim@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 05:53:19 -0200
 Hello ,

Am Mrs masha Lee Purchasing Manager of SIMS GROUP,write to inform you that we
are interested in your products and We require to order a particular design.

The photos of the designs has been uploaded to the below link because of the
size of the gallery,You are advised to open or copy and paste the link
to the URL to view our interested product sample,to confirm if you can supply
exactly the designs. copy and paste the link to your address bar browser to
view pictures and size. or click the link

Gallery Link :
http://www.vpns.org/catalog/images/alibabaverification/Alibaba-cn.htm
Note: For you to be able to view the picture sample, Kindly login with the same
email you use for correspondence for access to our product
sample cataloger gallery below.

Kindly send us your catalog, And we would like to inquire about the following:

1. Delivery time of the product
2. product warranty
3. Minimum Order Quantity
4. Payment terms available

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
SIMS GROUP
PURCHASING MANAGER: MRS masha Lee
ZABOLOTNOGO 76, OFFICE 35
UKRAINE 03187, KYIV
COMPANY REGISTRY NUMBER IN UKRAINE 37641588