Re: xfs: Remove boolean_t typedef completely.

To: Thiago Farina <tfransosi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfs: Remove boolean_t typedef completely.
From: Ben Myers <bpm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:24:59 -0600
Cc: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alex Elder <elder@xxxxxxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hey Thiago,

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 01:16:43PM -0200, Thiago Farina wrote:
> None of these docs say anything about send-email.

> >> Yep, sorry about that. Is just a text file from $(git format-patch master);
> >
> > If you don't mind another try...
> No, thanks. It's too painful to use git send-email, the patch is
> attached, if you want to take it, then fine, if not then it's fine too
> :)

Ok then, no problem.  I can make an accomodation.  Thanks for the patch!  :)

FYI, there are other options than git send-email that work fine too.  Plenty of
folks are using 'quilt mail' and that is fairly painless.  I suggest you take a
peek at that if you're going to post on a regular basis.

Thanks again,
Ben