Re: NFS stalls when writing - linux 3.6.x

To: Florian Pritz <bluewind@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: NFS stalls when writing - linux 3.6.x
From: Mark Tinguely <tinguely@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 11:53:00 -0600
Cc: Ben Myers <bpm@xxxxxxx>, "J. Bruce Fields" <bfields@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alex Elder <elder@xxxxxxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On 11/09/12 11:25, Florian Pritz wrote:
On 09.11.2012 18:20, Ben Myers wrote:
I took a brief look but there were no slam dunks.  This seems like it might be
a candidate:

8375f922 - xfs: re-enable xfsaild idle mode and fix associated races

The sysrq-trigger information would definately be helpful.  Meanwhile I'll see
if I can reproduce the issue.

No idea why it doesn't show up on gmane yet (the excerpt is from my mail
to the list), but I've uploaded it here[1]. The link will be valid for
10 days.

[1]: https://paste.xinu.at/koXRw/