CRUDE OIL FOR SALE. MARAN CARINA PARCEL 1(01 TO 07)...........

To: raybizservices@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: CRUDE OIL FOR SALE. MARAN CARINA PARCEL 1(01 TO 07)...........
From: goodluck solomon <goosoventures@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 05:50:05 -0800
Cc: BAY105-W1141DEB6E1D49083B69246B28C0@xxxxxxx, ahbf@xxxxxxxxx, ahbf36@xxxxxxxxxx, trrYASar1G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, .4729a3c8.a0498.27ed.14666@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, abdulfataahandramatue1@xxxxxxxxx, abdulfataahandramatu@xxxxxxxxx, RATAZHOIUSGLDESLZPJYV@xxxxxxxxx, bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx, owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, ciacredit@xxxxxxxxx, processingcpa@xxxxxxx, processingcpa@xxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=P9GZW1sHVmVmc/4w1BR0qf7skaZvOdnJkn53LyzP/MI=; b=AZZnBryr1OGnvMSFMay6gJwrxTRlnyHonvCMqSgc1oJvUZ8V3u0n2d2+chBIwPlZHc S695d4sP22KbTuJmpSjCeH0ssKWDl5hgxldgtqsIaLIYropBd2zwR3uegi27UbOo2Ema TllhEbNEjPna8RMIXwZ8dsUNTQXxqjRmDjbtN677LKrckDLVZxwdlpr6rnn4J7i1LEJF J+PXusq4fPz1HCivKCSj/TR1iy/EUz049e2O+5GLIAD7gsc4Gc4jdCZYk9MQclF/CHm2 +ncKvDz51Ic/Kp5Qm5K8uGear5FCl0UGGVRRxCd3fviidcNSbMhBK/sjQwqdRUotYuWO NmKA==

Dear Sir,

This ducuments attached is one of our previous sealed deals.

Many more will come your way. I hope you will not turn out to be jokers who just want to while away our time.

This is SOLOMON from goosocrudeoil, a young International oil & gas commodity trading company with years of Private Equity experience that has enabled it to develop meaningful business relationships with a selected number of reputable Oil Corporations, Government entities and Private Equity Funds.

Our mission is to establish and cultivate strong business relationships thru consistent performance based upon mutual trust and understanding in order to build long term trading activities between our suppliers and their trading partners. This is accomplished by seeking mutually beneficial long term contracts intended to
give buyers a competitive advantage in the market place. Reliably efficient and cost
effective distribution of crude oil and its’ derivative products is the key to this competitive edge.

In addition to Crude Oil, our clients can provide ongoing buyers of the following derivatives in a world wide geographic area:

    D2         D6
    Mazut 100         SLCO (Saudi Light Crude)
    JP54         BLCO (Bonny Light Crude)

Gooso Ventures LLC is a reliable company in the field of oil and gas industry. We are a devoted commodity trading company having several years of experience in supplying light crude oil in different parts of the world to our customers. We have been facilitating the significant business connection with our esteem customers throughout the worldwide. We are motivated and wishing to provide the best quality oil to our customers. We are looking to create long continuous trading relations between the supplier and the trading colleagues.

Our company is considered as one of the most liable and respected organization who has been supplying the quality oil to our customers/buyers with reasonable rates. Our customers are fully satisfied with our quality and reliable product supplied to them according to their requirement. We are dealing with different grades of oil to our worldwide customers like Russian oil, jet fuel colonial grade 54, JP54, Mazut 100, D6, D5, D2.

Bonny Light Crude Oil are allways available, we are interested to expand our business with such other products and get the ongoing supplies of different derivative products from worldwide suppliers belonging to different regions of the world who can provide us different grades of oil products from various parts of the geographic areas in the world. We are glad to welcome different suppliers of oil and gas who wish to do business with us. Also like to welcome the worldwide buyers who are interested to purchase excellent quality oil. We hope to generate good business relations in future.

Kind Regards,

Prince Solomon.

N/B.Featured Products:
Saudi Light Crude Oil (SLCO) Saudi Light Crude Oil (SLCO)

    BLCO (Bonny Light Crude Oil) BLCO (Bonny Light Crude Oil)

    D2 Diesel (GOST 305-82) D2 Diesel (GOST 305-82)

    Model Number: GOST 305-82

    Jet Fuel Colonial Grade 54 (JP54) Jet Fuel Colonial Grade 54 (JP54)

    MAZUT Oil (M100-75) MAZUT Oil (M100-75)

    D6 Diesel D6 Diesel

    D5, D6 & Gasoil D5, D6 & Gasoil