freight forwarder & logistics provider shared photos with you

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: freight forwarder & logistics provider shared photos with you
From: "freight forwarder & logistics provider" <hyun-young@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:14:30 +0000
Dear My Friend

Nice day, Hyun Young is a leading professional freight forwarder and logistics provider who focus on the shipment from South China to all the world. Hyun Young started freight forwarding operation at Shenzhen in 2004. Based at Shenzhen, our ambition have pushed us forward to expand to other cities in south of China. Now we have capacity of handing shipment to or from all the ports in south of China. Holds while whole - heartedly achieves the best enterprise objective, With the great support of our global agency, we provide services to our customers through process-driven operation team, advanced information system, and strong management team.

Glance to our company:
1.      Sea Freight, included FCL&LCL;
2.      Air Freight;
3.      Express, included DHL,UPS,FEDEX,SAGAWA and SCOREJP;
4.      Import & Export;
5.      Land Transportation.

We seek no strongest only more specialized, senior. Your satisfied will be our maximal pride.

Shenzhen Hyun Young International Transportation CO.,LTD
Jacky Yang

Add: Floor 7&8, South Bao’an Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.