Generator manufacturer与您共享了照片

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Generator manufacturer与您共享了照片
From: Generator manufacturer <taoconn@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:03:58 +0000
Dear
 How do you do?
This is Miss JAN from Taoconn generator in China. Sorry for interruption. I am writing to you to find out the possibility of business between us. We"d like to introduce our company to you. We Taoconn are a leading professional generator manufacturer and have more than 20 years history in China. We use Cummins and Perkins world-famous engine coupled with Newage Stamford or Leroy Somer alternator in our generators(10KVA-2000KVA). We are responsible supplier and are always sourcing better quality material and finding better solution to design our generators. Our generator"s quality will be top quality and UK standard, which will definitely keep your brands reputation and ours as well. We have strong R&D team and it is our great pleasure to do OEM for your esteemed company. You are strongly welcome to visit our factory and check our quality generator on spot.
 Enclosed please found picture of our generators for your referrence.
  Looking forward to cooperate with your esteemed company.
 Many thanks and best regards,

 JAN
Jiangsu  Generator Sets Co ., Ltd