Best T-Shirt Deals!

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Best T-Shirt Deals!
From: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 04:08:17 -0600
Hey There!

My name is Chris and I am from ScreenPrinting4Less™. I can save you a bundle of money on your t-shirts this year! Our company offers excellent quality, a fast turnaround time, and unbeatable prices that include FREE SHIPPING, FREE SCREENS, FREE SETUP, and FREE ARTWORK. We print for the Tucson Marathon, the Silverman Triathlon, the Twin Cities Marathon, and many others. If you have any questions, or would like to see how much we could save you, please feel free to email me back or give me a call! I hope to hear from you! We'd love the opportunity to make the t-shirts for your event! There's nothing like a one of a kind t-shirt representing your camp to guarantee participants year after year! My website is www.screenprinting4less.com Please email me back if you need a quote, or you can find my information on the Contact Us page.

Special Offer :
Free Koozie For Every Shirt Ordered!

Thanks,
Chris