'E-mail Problem Warning!!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: 'E-mail Problem Warning!!!
From: Alexandra Livarda <Alexandra.Livarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 00:58:04 +0100
Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Helpdesk Mail Support require you to immediately revalidate webmail by Clicking on the Below link:
- CLICK HERE TO RE-VALIDATE YOUR E-MAIL -

This Message is from Webmail System Heldesk.
Note: Due to our latest IP Security upgrades we have reason to believe that your webmail account was accessed by a third party from a different location, You are required to immediately
Protecting the security of your webmail account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive webmail account features.
Failure to revalidate, your e-mail will be blocked in 24 hours.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Help Desk