Christmas USB Flash Drives for Promotion

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Christmas USB Flash Drives for Promotion
From: <feetek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 12:52:56 +0800
Dear Customer,

Hope you are doing well.

We are a professional USB Flash Drives factory in Shenzhen, mainly producing
USB Drives with customer's logo stamping or with customer's shape in new molding for promotion.

Here is our today's new prices for your reference:

(1) USB Flash Drives with Customer's Logo Stamping:

Model:FT-1101 or FT-1114 or FT-1116 or FT-1171
Qty:1000pcs based.
Packaging:small white paper box.
Logo: 1 or 2 colors logo printing or laser engraving or oxygenation is free.
EXW Shenzhen Prices:

1GB: US$2.85/piece
2GB: US$2.95/piece
4GB: US$3.35/piece
8GB: US$4.45/piece

(2)New Molding PVC USB Drives in Customer's Shape:
Model:Similar as above designs
Qty:1000pcs based.
Packaging:small white paper box.
Mold charge:US$80.
EXW Shenzhen Prices:

1GB: US$3.25/piece
2GB: US$3.35/piece
4GB: US$3.75/piece
8GB: US$4.85/piece

You can also reply to my company mail box jason@xxxxxxxxxx directly.

For more about us, please visit our company website.

Have a good day !

Best Regards,

Jason Lee

Feetek Electronics Co.,Ltd

Tel:  (+86)755 83270640
Fax: (+86)755 83270635
Mobile: (+86)13632711330

Address: 2nd Floor, Unit F2 ,Huafeng Industry Park,Xixiang Town,Bao'an Dist, Shenzhen,China 518126.