Hopefully the final version.
- move initial queuing of log work so it isn't started on log mount
- move xfs_flush_inodes() to xfs_super.c
- pass xfs_mount to xfs_flush_inodes()
- rewrite commit message for xfs_flush_inodes() changes
- added last_sync_lsn fix to series as the problem it fixes is
reliably exposed by the changes in this series
- updated 'xfs: xfs_sync_data is redundant' with cleanups to the
xfs_flush_inodes interface as per Christoph's request,
- updated 'xfs: xfs_sync_data is redundant', folding in changes from
- fixed a minor typo in xfs: 'syncd workqueue is no more', renaming the
log worker from 'xfs-reclaim' to 'xfs-log'.
- per-mount log and reclaim workqueues instead of a generic mount
- reordering of some of the patches as Christoph requested.
- fixed the writeback_inodes_sb_if_idle deadlock by moving it all
the way back up the write stack to xfs_file_aio_buffered_write
where we were just flushing the current file to avoid deadlocking
on it anyway.
- reintroduced xfs_flush_inodes() as a wrapper for
- rebased on a current TOT.
- fix writeback_inodes_sb_if_idle call in xfs_create()
- refreshed patch 13 before sending.