Version 3 of the patchset I described here:
This patchset reliably exposed the log->l_last_sync_lsn problem I
just posted a fix for.
- per-mount log and reclaim workqueues instead of a generic mount
- reordering of some of the patches as Christoph requested.
- fixed the writeback_inodes_sb_if_idle deadlock by moving it all
the way back up the write stack to xfs_file_aio_buffered_write
where we were just flushing the current file to avoid deadlocking
on it anyway.
- reintroduced xfs_flush_inodes() as a wrapper for
- rebased on a current TOT.
- fix writeback_inodes_sb_if_idle call in xfs_create()
- refreshed patch 13 before sending.