Re: Anyone have test cases for SEEK_HOLE/SEEK_DATA?

To: Ben Myers <bpm@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Anyone have test cases for SEEK_HOLE/SEEK_DATA?
From: "Theodore Ts'o" <tytso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:42:01 -0400
Cc: Mark Tinguely <tinguely@xxxxxxx>, Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-ext4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 01:28:41PM -0500, Ben Myers wrote:
> Your impression is just a few days out of date.  See:
>
> http://oss.sgi.com/archives/xfs/2012-09/msg00156.html

On a unrelated note, has there been any thought about potentially
setting up a separate mailing list dedicated for xfstests?  I'm not
subscribed to the xfs mailing list, mainly because I was trying to
avoid adding yet another high volume mailing list to my inbox
(although to be fair, I guess it's only 25 messages per day even on
the busiest days), and so I've missed out on review of Dave's changes
to break out the tests into hierarchies, etc.  I wonder if there are
other xfstests users that aren't yet subscribed to the xfs mailing
list who would if there was a separate mailing list.

Not a big deal; if people really don't want a separate mailing list, I
guess I could subscribe to the xfs list as well...

                                   - Ted