PURCHASING REQUEST

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PURCHASING REQUEST
From: SHARPLES GROUP LTD <sharplessgroup@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:38:35 +0000
Hello,

 I Am Mr Marcus Wellington the CEO of Sharples Group based in Manilla
Philippines and we have our procurement service also in the United Kingdom,we
are a major supplier of general merchandise to indigenous stores and companys
in the Philippines and the Philipinos prefer purchasing goods brought from
other continent because of the low production quality of merchandise in the
country and that is the major reason why we have decided to source outside of
the continent to help our peoples needs.

 We are will to purchase some products from your Store/Company which is of
interest.We came about your company contact via the Internet Service Provider
(ISP) directory and we decided to forward a request for purchasing.We will be
glad if you could grant our Purchase Request,by so doing kindly get back to us
with your Website address or contact person(who will be in the best position to
handle our services) so we could look up the goods you stock or can supply us
with,so we can advice back with goods needed for purchasing.

 All goods will be needed in our Head Office in the Philippines and shipping to
the Philippines will be handled by a preffered Freight company of our choice
who will arrange collection from your location and have goods sent to us via
Airfreight on a reasonable price rate. As soon as the goods have been fully
paid for by us and confirmed ready for collection by you.The preffered freight
company is a global shipping company that as affiliate all around the globe for
their shipment. So you dont have to worry about shipping and we will advice you
with the contact details of the shipping company when needed.

 Also our payment term will be by a valid Visa/Master Credit Card which is
registered to a United Kingdom Address because that is where our procurement
office is situated.

 I await your prompt and expeditious handling on this purchase request.

Yours Sincerely
Marcus Wellignton
C.E.O/OWNER
SHARPLES GROUP LTD