Re: xfstest fails at 018

To: Chen Baozi <baozich@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfstest fails at 018
From: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:51:14 +1000
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 07:39:46AM +0800, Chen Baozi wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> I tried to run xfstest on my machine and failed when running 018.
> I've no idea where I'm wrong. Or it is already a reported failure.
> I'm wondering if someone could show me any clues about this. Here
> are some details:

Check your group file:

# Old tests that we won't spend any effort trying to run and make work
# on current systems
deprecated
018 deprecated # log logprint v2log
081 deprecated # log logprint quota
082 deprecated # log logprint v2log

You should be running "./check -g auto", which runs all the tests
known to work correctly. If you just run "./check", it will run all
the deprecated and broken tests as well...

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner